Monday, November 5, 2007

Belly Pic/ Hawkeye Dress/ Halloween

This is my 19 week belly pic. I can't believe we're almost half way done!
I have a feeling the 2nd half of this pregnancy is going to go much faster.
Here is our favorite police dog on Halloween.
Even if he is scared of everything!

You can just tell he loves it, can't you?
We got a good laugh out of it at least!
This is an Iowa Hawkeye dress that I bought yesterday.
I just couldn't resist! Matt loves it of course. He said it would
be perfect for her to wear on game days!
And my favorite part...the ruffles on the butt!

We did pick out bedding for her room. It's the "Lola" set at www.jcpenny.com if you want to check it out.
Now if we could only decide on a name. Here's our list so far...

Mallory
Madison
Anna
Claire
Rachel
Hailey
Lauren

No comments: