First of all...here are some new pictures of Kaitlynn. I know I'm biased but I think she's just pretty darn cute!
Her aunt Sarah got her these adorable pink and brown shoes for a shower gift. They don't usually stay on for very long but I wanted to make sure we got a few pictures of her wearing them. Thanks Sarah!


Here she is in a Halloween costume I bought last week, although as you can tell in the one picture the 0-9 month size could not possibly be snapped around those slim thighs! Before I changed her I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!
Here's our little snuggle bunny!
I LOVE this one...hee hee!
I was going to be a good mommy and make her a costume but I just don't see myself having time to get it done. I'm still trying to think of some ideas, though. I'm obviously going to have to return this one. Matt thought she was super cute in this but he still wants her to be a pumpkin. I'm debating on having her be a pumpkin now since we already have pictures in this...we'll see!Some more good news:
-Kaitlynn has finally been approved for an individual health insurance plan since she's been cleared of her heart problems which will be MUCH cheaper than having her on my school plan.
-The test I took for my early childhood certification wasn't accepted in Missouri even though I passed (Long story!) FINALLY since dealing with this since my maternity leave in April my school district has agreed to help out with some of the cost and I'm going to re-activate my Iowa teaching license and then update my Missouri teaching license. Missouri is now a reciprocal state so after doing this I will then have Early Childhood on my certificate, as well as getting back my reading endorsement.
I'm just so glad to almost have this taken care of and to know that I'm going to be in kindergarten for at least this year!
Matt had Kaitlynn all day on Monday and they had a great day together. He'll have her 2 days next week! I think he enjoys spending that time with her because he really doesn't get to see her much other than feeding her and dressing her in the mornings for me. The past month 1/2 his days off have landed on the weekends and/or he's had training on his days off so she's been at Kathy's pretty much every day. It will be nice that the next couple of months his days off will be during the week and they'll get to spend a lot more time together.
5 comments:
I love love love the shoes!!! How stinking cute! Kaitlynn is growing so fast...I love her smile by the way..so cute! I was begining to wonder if you were going to blog anymore....I would check everyday and nothing would be there. But I knew that you were [probably real busy! We miss you guys! Maybe we can make a trip down there to see you guys on a Saturday or something. Sound like all is well with teaching. We are going to Iowa this weekend b/c Ryan is in Josh White's wedding, and of corse to see your parents. Love you guys!
Sarah :)
I saw the little lamb on your facebook, but wasn't sure why she was wearing it (didn't know if it was for Halloween or otherwise). Super sweet. I haven't seen anything that I have to have yet, but I am sure to be buying something soon!
Okay, is she a lamb or a bunny? I thought it was a lamb, but then reread your comments and you call her a snuggle bunny. Didn't want to sound silly if I called her a little lamb. Whatever she is, it makes me want to give her a big hug!!
I love the first picture of her in her costume, haha! I have it for my background on the computer. I figure that smile could brighten up any day. Give Kaitlynn a huge hug and kiss for me! xoxo
Aunt Annie
Thanks - we are excited too. Addison is VERY excited because she actually understands things this time around. Our kids are about 2 years apart. Addison & Kileigh are 22 months. Kileigh & #3 will be 26 months.
Post a Comment