
Matt had to go out of town for some training earlier this week and so my parents came down to hang out for a couple of days. It was so nice to have some extra help and I know Kaitlynn loved playing with them too!Here's Kaitlynn and Daddy right before he left.
Here she is showing you her new talent of crawling across whoever or whatever is in her way to get what she wants. This time it was Macee (dog). Most times it is the remote!

She had her Chiefs onesie on that day and they won. I wonder if that would have helped today??
Later that evening we sat on the deck for a while. Kaitlynn was so relaxed that she even started falling asleep in her bumbo seat!
As soon as we came inside she fell right over on my dad and couldn't keep her eyes open. We decided we better get ready for bed!
This morning we were waiting on Daddy to get up and so we had a little photo shoot. Enjoy...





Here she is towards the end of the photo shoot. You can tell that she is done with sitting there! You might not want to watch if you get nauseaus easily. I didn't realize that I was holding the camera vertical and wasn't too steady since I was trying to keep her from falling off the couch!
** 2 more videos of her sitting and rolling skills are at the end**
Here she is showing you her new talent of crawling across whoever or whatever is in her way to get what she wants. This time it was Macee (dog). Most times it is the remote!
She had her Chiefs onesie on that day and they won. I wonder if that would have helped today??
Later that evening we sat on the deck for a while. Kaitlynn was so relaxed that she even started falling asleep in her bumbo seat!
As soon as we came inside she fell right over on my dad and couldn't keep her eyes open. We decided we better get ready for bed!This morning we were waiting on Daddy to get up and so we had a little photo shoot. Enjoy...





Here she is towards the end of the photo shoot. You can tell that she is done with sitting there! You might not want to watch if you get nauseaus easily. I didn't realize that I was holding the camera vertical and wasn't too steady since I was trying to keep her from falling off the couch!
** 2 more videos of her sitting and rolling skills are at the end**
We are just so amazed at how much our little girl grows and changes every day. As you can tell from the video, she is scooting around everywhere. I'm not really sure why I put her on a blanket because she doesn't stay there anyway. In fact, yesterday I turned around to find her halfway under the bed in our guest room! Oops!
She has also made it through all of the vegetables and of course LOVED them all. Are we surprised!?! She had her first taste of applesauce tonight and seemed to like it, as well.
Our dear sweet girl has also learned how to make the raspberry sound with her lips and decided to show that off to everyone at Target this afternoon! Let the fun times begin!
She has also made it through all of the vegetables and of course LOVED them all. Are we surprised!?! She had her first taste of applesauce tonight and seemed to like it, as well.
Our dear sweet girl has also learned how to make the raspberry sound with her lips and decided to show that off to everyone at Target this afternoon! Let the fun times begin!
2 comments:
I really like the brown and pink shoes. I realized last week we only had those ladybug shoes for shoes that fit her now. Where did you get them?
The pink and brown shoes came from Target. My sister-in-law got them for her at one of my showers. I do think they are adorable, too although they don't usually stay on her feet for very long! Last night I stopped by Target and got her a pair of t-strap soft shoes that I'm hoping will stay on a little bit better. We'll see! She always pulls her socks off and I keep hoping that if I can get some shoes that will kind of stay on then we can try to keep her feet warm this winter. It may just be a constant battle!
Post a Comment