Monday, April 27, 2009

We're Walking!

Last week Kaitlynn's Grammy and Great Aunt Julie came to stay for a few days while our babysitter was out of town. They did lots of shopping and Kaitlynn had a wonderful time playing with them! On Saturday we went to the Legend's to go shopping. We met up with Dana, Dan and Courtney and the girls ran around together for a while. We didn't get a lot of shopping done but they had a good time!
I love this picture!
Grandma and Grandpa Hardie got her this outfit for Christmas. It's still a little bit, but super cute! Those pants will eventually be capri's like they're supposed to be!
I didn't any picture of her and Courtney walking around but I did get one of her with Jean. It was SO windy that day!
Walking around in her new pink tennis shoes.
I love my Grammy!
The other night she was playing in the living room while Matt and I ate dinner. When I realized it had been quiet for a while I went to check on her. She had somehow gotten herself inside her tunnel which was wedged between the fireplace and the plant. She was working really hard trying to figure out how to get out of it, but once she saw us then she started crying. Of course I had to take time to grab the camera before I helped her out! Isn't that what any good mom would do?!?
Checking out the neighbors in her piggy pj's!

The last week our two Kaitlynn has really taken off with her walking. She still hasn't quite figured out how to stand up and walk without first pulling herself up on something but we're shocked at how steady she is getting with it already! She is also talking like crazy. Well...at least a couple of new words. We also noticed yesterday that she's already started to copy what we're saying. If she said the words out of context you would probably have no idea what she's saying but when she says it right after we do you can defnitely make out that is what she's attempting to say.

Some of her favorite words are:
mama
dada
Tucker
dog
woh (we hear this a lot!)
no no
no
down
wa er (water)
mik (milk)
done
Sarah (Aunt Sarah was pretty proud of this!)
oof (woof)
mo (more)
Oh wow

Here are some videos from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

No comments: