Sunday, September 13, 2009

Deanna Rose Farm

This morning Kaitlynn and I went to Deanna Rose Farm with Dan, Dana and Courtney. We had a great time and best of all it's FREE! The girls ran around and LOVED it. Kaitlynn even took a 2 1/2 hour nap when we got home!

*There is another new post below this one. Be sure to check it out, too!
All ready to go!
It took a little while for her to warm up to the goats...as you can see from this QUICK video! I use the word QUICK because she was then clinging to my leg!

After a while she decided to try it out.
They LOVED the tractors. The sign said that they were supposed to be 3 to do this but we decided we could break that rule!

High-Five
Checking out the walking trail

If I could just reach a little further I might be able to taste it!
Too cute!
I can't believe how grown up she is becoming!
Before we left we stopped at the playground for some more fun.
I guess we've taught her so well how to go down the stairs on her stomach that she decided to do the slide the same way.
Wee!

No comments: