This weekend Kaitlynn and I drove up to Iowa because Jake and Annie drove all the way back from Colorado. Jake had only seen Kaitlynn once and that was at their wedding which means he really didn't get to see her much! They are having a baby in February and so we had Annie's baby shower while they were here. It was so nice to spend time with them. I wish we lived closer but I know Kaitlynn and her cousin will have so much fun when they do get to see each other!

Jean found 3 of Annie's dresses and pictures of her wearing each of them. It was such a great idea and VERY crafty and creative on her part. We were all very proud of her idea!

Here's the diaper cake I made her. Kaitlynn just had to get the baby a monkey toy since her Aunt Annie taught her how to make the monkey sound when she visited this summer.

Here's the Mama and Grandma (again!)

Kaitlynn snuggling with her Uncle Jake.

Kisses for Michelle, too!


So cute!

Grammy took Kate for a little walk after the shower. So sweet!

Before the shower we went over to spend some time at my parent's house. After a mid-nap poopy diaper change Kaitlynn finished the rest of her nap snuggled up with Papa. I don't think he minded one bit!

Here she is with Grandma and Papa.

Here are some cute pictures I took of her outside before we left Grammy and Grandpa's house.


And this is what I got to peek at for the first hour of our trip back home this afternoon. What a precious angel. We won't talk about the other 2 hours, ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment