We are thrilled to announce that we are Aunt Meghan, Uncle Matt and Cousin Kaitlynn! Abigail (Abby) Elaine was born this morning. She weighed 7.1 lbs (exactly the same as Kaitlynn!) and was 19.5 inches long. Annie and Jake are doing great. I'm sure we'll have TONS more pictures to share as the week goes on! I'm going out to see them during my spring break and I can't wait!
Welcome to the world Abby!
I thought it would be interesting to compare Kaitlynn's newborn pictures to Abigail's and I have to say...they look a LOT alike!
Here's Kaitlynn



Now back to Abby...
Kaitlynn let Abby borrow her Iowa hat. I don't think we ever got a picture of Kaitlynn wearing it. Now I wish we did because it's so darn cute!
How sweet is this??
Welcome to the world Abby!I thought it would be interesting to compare Kaitlynn's newborn pictures to Abigail's and I have to say...they look a LOT alike!
Here's Kaitlynn
Now back to Abby...
Kaitlynn let Abby borrow her Iowa hat. I don't think we ever got a picture of Kaitlynn wearing it. Now I wish we did because it's so darn cute!
How sweet is this??
2 comments:
Awww...mittened hands! Love the last pic!
Yay she's finally here!! Wow, they do look a lot a like! Although Abby reminds me more and more of her daddy everyday. It'll be fun to see how she changes over the next weeks and months. Tell Kaitlynn baby Abby says "hi"!
xoxo
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment