Stubborn little BOY!!!! We went for our 2nd ultrasound on Wednesday after trying a month ago to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. At the first ultrasound, he was turned so funny that we could literally only see the brain and his spine. Although, it was nice to know those parts were healthy!!
On Wednesday he was head down and facing towards my front so it seemed like he should be in good position to solve this mystery. Except...he continued to be stubborn and had his legs crossed through out the ENTIRE ultrasound. We joked about how the baby was going to have a brown and pink nursery no matter what and had come to a conclusion we were going to have to wait and be surprised in March. I surprised myself at how calm I was at the thought of this. You all know how much of a planner I am!
Literally, seconds before she turned the machine off he opened his legs and we got a very brief glimpse of the important boy parts. Thankfully, she was able to freeze the picture and there is no doubt after looking at the picture that he is, in fact, a boy!! When she put the screen back to live mode, he already had his legs crossed again. I have a feeling this one is going to keep us on our toes!!!
I wish I had video of Matt's reaction because it was priceless! Most of you know that he wanted a boy very badly and part of the reason is because if we didn't have a boy then the Sewing name was done. Now we can pass it on for another generation! I guess, he didn't hear the tech say that it was a boy so he kept yelling out "What! It's a boy? What! It's a boy?...) It was pretty funny!
We had picked out the name Hayden for a boy the very first time we got pregnant and have liked it ever since. We are both very excited to finally be able to use it. Hayden Matthew will be here on our before March 29th. My c-section is scheduled for March 29th. Unless my water breaks, I go into labor or any other complications pop up before then (praying they don't) we will be meeting our little guy that morning!
I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to try to scan in the ultrasound pictures and some of Kaitlynn visiting Santa this week. She's VERY excited for Christmas this year and is having a great time learning about baby Jesus, looking at lights and helping Mommy to wrap presents!
Tarzan the Musical
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment