Here are some pictures of Hayden's finished nursery. This nursery was a compromise from the beginning and I think it turned out really well! Matt has always wanted an Iowa Hawkeye nursery if we had a boy. I had always pictured something with brown/blue, etc. I wasn't against doing football or some IA stuff. Thanks to my mom's help, we finally found some fabric that incorporated other colors along with the golden yellow. I think it has finally all come together and the colors mesh well together...I hope! In the end, we both like it so I guess that's all that matters! Enjoy!
The polka dots are orange, yellow and teal buttons.
I just love the bedding my mom made. She did such a nice job!


Pictures I made by cutting out some of the animals from the bedding fabric. Thank goodness we've had so many snow days this winter!
I added a football and some ribbon to this basket.


I added some black ribbon and glued footballs to the curtains today!
It's hard to believe that we have 4 1/2 weeks or less until our little guys is here. We are getting genuinely excited to meet him and bring him home to join our little family!
Tarzan the Musical
10 months ago
2 comments:
LOVE the room!!! You are a talented lady! Miss you guys!
xoxo
Annie
Very cute! Aiden's room was originally an airplane theme....but some how in the last 2 years it is becoming more and more of a Husker theme. Gotta love guys and their football
Post a Comment