Friday, February 25, 2011

Nursery is done!

Here are some pictures of Hayden's finished nursery. This nursery was a compromise from the beginning and I think it turned out really well! Matt has always wanted an Iowa Hawkeye nursery if we had a boy. I had always pictured something with brown/blue, etc. I wasn't against doing football or some IA stuff. Thanks to my mom's help, we finally found some fabric that incorporated other colors along with the golden yellow. I think it has finally all come together and the colors mesh well together...I hope! In the end, we both like it so I guess that's all that matters! Enjoy!
The polka dots are orange, yellow and teal buttons.
I just love the bedding my mom made. She did such a nice job!

Pictures I made by cutting out some of the animals from the bedding fabric. Thank goodness we've had so many snow days this winter!
I added a football and some ribbon to this basket.
I added some black ribbon and glued footballs to the curtains today!
It's hard to believe that we have 4 1/2 weeks or less until our little guys is here. We are getting genuinely excited to meet him and bring him home to join our little family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the room!!! You are a talented lady! Miss you guys!

xoxo
Annie

Ariana said...

Very cute! Aiden's room was originally an airplane theme....but some how in the last 2 years it is becoming more and more of a Husker theme. Gotta love guys and their football