Saturday, March 26, 2011

Almost done!

I am now 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant with Mr. Hayden. Thank goodness he'll be coming out to join this great big world on Tuesday! There's a part of me that it totally ready to not be pregnant anymore. I can't wait to be able to walk without pain (and waddling!), sleep in my own bed (I've been sleeping propped up on the couch for the past 3 months). I also am looking forward to being able to carry Kaitlynn, have her sit comfortably on my lap, play on the floor, etc.

On the other hand, I'm actually kind of sad to not be pregnant anymore. I absolutely LOVE feeling the baby move and knowing that he's always with me no matter where I am. I love it when he starts going crazy in there and nobody knows it but me. Unless you see my stomach rolling in waves!! Knowing that this will probably be our last baby, I'm trying to take in every moment of these last few days that I have.

I'm not really very nervous at this point about the surgery, but am simply excited to see what he looks like, hold and snuggle him and most importantly to hear that first cry. I also can't wait for Kaitlynn to see him and to watch her as she adjusts to being a big sister. I'm sure we'll have some tough moments but she's going to be great! Our lives are about to change forever and we are just so excited for this new journey. I'm feeling so blessed to have the ability to get pregnant and safely carry these two precious little miracles.

And...Here's the latest picture. Ahhh!!!!

At least we don't have to worry about him being to small and thankfully I don't have to get him out of there myself!!! He is curled up in a little ball in there and my stomach is a completely different shape than it was with Kaitlynn because she was stretched out long with her feet in my ribs. :)

More pictures to come next week as soon as we get all settled in!

No comments: