Tonight we had Kaitlynn's very first preschool Christmas program. There are all the kids from the two 3 year old classes. She did such a good job! I know the videos are all out of order, but I'm sure you'll enjoy anyway :)
 |
| This was the best smile I could get before we left the house :) |
 |
| Saying their prayer before they started singing. So sweet! |
 |
| And Santa said..."No more elves jumping on the bed!" |
 |
| That's her "best buddy" Faith next to her |
 |
| Rosy cheek Hayden at the reception |
 |
| Santa even came to visit. She promised that she would leave him cookies and milk. She also wanted to know why there were two Santa's. She noticed that he looked different than the one at Bass Pro!! |
 |
Here's Kaitlynn's wonderful babysitter, Mary and her son, Isaac. Him and Kaitlynn are good buddies!
|
 |
| Picking an ornament off the tree with her teacher |
No comments:
Post a Comment