Monday, February 18, 2008

34 week belly pic and nursery

Here I am at 34 weeks in my new comfy clothes I bought to take to the hospital with me. Although, they may get worn quite a bit before then, too!

Here I am at 34 weeks. As my friend Dana stated the other day "I am so over being pregnant!" I am just at the point that I am uncomfortable all the time. Some days it's my back, sometimes my legs and hips and most of the time it's my lovely swollen feet and ankles. I won't even put a picture of that up! It's all worth it, but I am just really getting ready for Kaitlynn to be born. I'm so excited to meet her and see what she looks like, but it will also be nice to have my body back!



These are the beautiful tulips Matt sent to my school for Valentine's Day. It was pretty cute listening to my class guess what what in the box. Finally a couple of them realized that the box said 1-800-flowers.com!!

I've been working the last couple of days to get things washed and finished up in the nursery. We finally got the part that was broken on the cribs so it is now put together. We just need to buy the mattress.
I also finished the letters for her name, although now looking at this picture I think some of them need to be adjusted on the wall some!

As you can tell I still have to figure out where to put some of this stuff. Who would have thought such a tiny little person would need so many things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meghan! The room is adorable! I hear that we may being seeing you tomorrow. I really want to see her room and all her stuff. Hope you guys are doing good! See you soon!

Sarah