We had another doctor's appt. on Monday afternoon and everything seems to be going great with the baby! She is still measuring a little big, but it's still in the normal range. The doctor did inform us that she probably isn't going to be a tiny little thing. That was exactly the opposite of what I wanted to hear! The best news was that I only gained 1 lb. in the last 3 weeks. I was pretty happy with that! I go next week and then I start going every week. As the doctor put it, "Then we just wait for her to come". I can't believe how soon she will be here!
We did decide to spell her name Kaitlynn Nicole. Matt doesn't want people to call her Kate, so he didn't want "Kate" to be at the beginning of her name and I liked having "lynn" at the end of it. We ended up doing a combination of what we both wanted which I think worked out really well!
I had a wonderful shower up in Iowa with our close friends and family last weekend. We got some really great things that we needed! I was going to upload some pictures from it, but the USB cord has somehow disappeared. I'm praying that Matt didn't clean and throw it away thinking we didn't need it for anything. I guess we'll find out soon enough!
Tarzan the Musical
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment