Sunday, January 27, 2008

We have a name!!

Katelyn Nicole! I told Matt I didn't want to decide for sure because I'm worried he'll change his mind like he has with the last 4 names I thought we had decided on! I told him that I needed to hear him telling other people what her name was going to be for me to really believe him that this is it. We had about 5 people ask us at church today if we had a name yet and he told all of them it was going to be Katelyn!!

Now we just need to decide on how to spell it. There are about 100 different ways of spelling Katelyn and we have a few options that we like. Let us know your vote on what spelling you like the best...


Katelyn
Katelynn
Kaitlin
Keightlin
Keightlyn
Keightlinn


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I like that name a lot! I like the first two spellings the best! See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I forgot to put that this is Sarah! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I love the name! And I vote for the first version--Katelyn --because I can spell it :-)!
"Grandpa Ken"

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sarah and Grandpa Ken, the first spelling is my favorite. Plus it is simpler to spell for Katelyn and for her teachers or anyone else.

See you this weekend. Love you guys.

Grandpa Rex