Monday, January 14, 2008

Nursery, Belly Pic, Tests

Here are some pictures of the nursery. My parent's came down this past weekend to help paint and get the room put together. I love it! I can't wait for our little "nameless" girl to spend time in her beautiful room.
These are the curtains that my mom made. I need to go buy some more ribbon so I can tie back the other side.

This is the wall that the crib will go on. It's hopefully arriving next week sometime!
This is the changing table that I found at a garage sale for $10.00. My mom sanded it down and stained it to match the crib. Those clothes on top of it are just waiting to be washed!
Here's a 29 week belly pic. I look horrible in it, but at least you can see my growing belly. She's really been kicking up into my ribs lately which isn't feeling very good!

Good News!!! I passed my glucose test for gestational diabetes. At least that's one less thing to worry about right now. At my appt. last Friday the doctor said that she is measuring big so they'll do another ultrasound around 35 weeks to check her actual size. My feet are beginning to swell up quite a bit. I'm having a tough time finding shoes to squeeze my feet into. I'm sure it will only get worse before she gets here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness!! I love the baby's room! The curtains are adorable and so is the changing table....I could go on and on!!!I bet you are so excited for her to get here. I bet it is becoming a little more real with her room almost being done. It was good to see you guys a couple of weekends ago. Hope everything continues to go well!! I have been waiting to see pics of the room. We will keep you guys and little baby in our prayers!

Love,
Sarah and Ryan :)