Well...I was supposed to have my 30 week appt. today but I got a call saying that I needed to reschedule because my doctor got called out to the hospital to deliver someone's baby. Surprisingly, after all of these appointments since July this is the first time it's happened. I now am not scheduled to go until Feb. 4th which is over a week away, but oh well.
The swelling in my feet and ankles has actually been better this week. I've been trying to keep my feet up when I can and am drinking lots of water. Hopefully that is helping! I was very anxious to see how the baby measured today. She was on the big side at my last appt. and when I tried to measure myself the other night I got 33 weeks which is 3 weeks bigger than she should be right now. I was ready to ask lots of questions today about what the possibilities are, but I guess I'll have to wait. She did tell me at my last appt. that I'll have another ultrasound around 35 weeks to see for sure how big she is. I really don't want to have her early because then I have to come back for more time at the end of the school year, but I know I can't control it.
Matt happened to be off on Monday and I was also for MLK Day. We tried to put the crib together but the mattress base has a huge crack and hole in it. He's tried a couple of times now to get a hold of someone to send us a new piece but he has yet to talk to a real person before he finally has to go. Hopefully we'll make some progress on that next week. I'll post some pics of what we do have put together sometime soon!
Tarzan the Musical
9 months ago
1 comment:
Cute room Meghan! So glad I got the blog site. I sent the shower pics. Hope you get them okay.
I am anxious to hear what the Dr had to say today. Sounds like our "princess" might be a good size baby.
It was nice seeing you this past weekend. I'm guessing the next time we see each other you'll be holding Kaitlynn! YEAH!!!
Take care.
Nanny Janny
P.S. Hi Matt!
Post a Comment