My mom came and stayed with us to watch Kaitlynn when I went back to work this week. I think she had a great time hanging out and playing with her favorite granddaughter! Here are some of the pictures my mom took while I was at school. I did survive my first week back and only got a little teary eyed once! Thank goodness I only have 8 more days left until summer break!
Believe it or not...Kaitlynn is already 2 months old! Wow!! I can't believe how much she has already changed. She has been sleeping through the night (most of them!) for over a week now. We started giving her a bath before her last feeding and then she falls right to sleep after she eats. Granted she is sleeping on her tummy which EVERYTHING says DO NOT LAY THEM ON THEIR STOMACH!!! If she wasn't as strong as she is holding her head up and moving around then I would probably worry more. I do worry though and check on her quite often. We have also moved her into her crib in her room which I think has helped because she doesn't hear us and the dog moving around.
When she starts to get fussy and angry she can kick off with her legs and scoot all the way around in a circle! She even rolled over in her crib the other day. I'm sure it was just a fluke as it hasn't happened again but I still thought that was pretty amazing!
We go this week for her 2 month check up. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs.
Car Issues:
The transmission went out on my car on my way home from work Wednesday evening. Thank goodness Matt was off work so he was able to come pick me up after AAA towed it. I tried to keep on driving because I wasn't sure what was wrong but it was jerking so much it reminded me of the time I went with Jodi and her dad to teach her how to drive a stick shift! I could only go about 30 mph. down the highway and finally decided I better pull over. We're hoping it should be covered under warranty but I'm without a car until Tuesday. I hate being trapped at home so it's REALLY frustrating!!
Tarzan the Musical
10 months ago
1 comment:
She is getting so big! What a cute girl.
Post a Comment