I'm amazed at how my life has changed in the past 10 weeks! I decided to take Kaitlynn to Walmart this afternoon after she'd slept most of the morning. I knew that this was pretty risky because I had a lot of things to get and I usually end up having to carry her and push the cart with my other hand while she screams. I just pray that she'll go to sleep while I'm driving. Well...today she fussed most of the way to the store so I kept running through different game plans in my head as I drove to figure out the quickest way to get in, get what we needed and get out! To my amazement she was awake the whole hour that I was there and only started to fuss a couple of times. Both times the pacifier solved the problem!!! Then she even went to sleep while I waited in line to check-out and slept the whole way home. I was so proud of myself and of her that it all went so well you would have thought I just won an award or something. Oh...how things have changed!!
This is my first attempt of putting up a video. I hope it works. This was yesterday when I had Kaitlynn in her carrier thing on my stomach , which explains why it's so close to her face! She was just "talking" away! I'm sorry that I sound so annoying, but she's pretty cute!
These are some pics of her cute strawberry outfit. As you can tell she is almost outgrowing it. I'm afraid there are several 0-3 month clothes in her closet that will only be worn once or twice!



Today is also Matt and I's 4th wedding anniversary. He got me some beautiful pink roses and wrote another sweet chapter in our book, "The Story of US" Every year we've been together and every important event he's written a chapter about us. I honestly didn't know if he'd keep up with it after seven years but he has! He's working tonight so we're not really doing anything special. Maybe someday we'll do something!
This is my first attempt of putting up a video. I hope it works. This was yesterday when I had Kaitlynn in her carrier thing on my stomach , which explains why it's so close to her face! She was just "talking" away! I'm sorry that I sound so annoying, but she's pretty cute!
These are some pics of her cute strawberry outfit. As you can tell she is almost outgrowing it. I'm afraid there are several 0-3 month clothes in her closet that will only be worn once or twice!



Today is also Matt and I's 4th wedding anniversary. He got me some beautiful pink roses and wrote another sweet chapter in our book, "The Story of US" Every year we've been together and every important event he's written a chapter about us. I honestly didn't know if he'd keep up with it after seven years but he has! He's working tonight so we're not really doing anything special. Maybe someday we'll do something!
2 comments:
I LOVE the video Meghan! What a precious little beautiful Granddaughter you have given us. Each time I see a new picture of Kaitlynn I wonder what she's thinking about. She is growing so fast and it won't be long before she's saying her first words. I can't wait! I really enjoyed your relating about the trip to Walmart -- you have a right to be proud, those are big 'first steps' for you and Kaitlynn on those outings, and very special times you'll always remember. Look forward to seeing Kaitlynn and you and Matt next weekend. It seems like forever since I got to hold my little granddaughter. Love ya all. -- Grandpa Ken
Did you have to watch the instructional DVD on her carrier? Ha ha! Happy 4th anniversery!
Post a Comment