I put on Kaitlynn's robe and slippers the other night after her bath and tried to do a little photo shoot but as you can tell it didn't work out too well!
Her hood kept falling over her eyes and...
she kept kicking off her slippers!
This morning Matt was singing and dancing with Kaitlynn which they do often! You can tell how much she loves her daddy from these pictures. 
"Oh Dad, you're pretty funny!" At least that's what she thinks now. I have a feeling she will be thoroughly embarrassed in the future!
Dana found a play gym at a garage sale and told me that Courtney loves it. I happened to find one just like it at a garage sale this past weekend and of course Kaitlynn loves hers, too! I guess it makes sense that these BFF's would love the same thing. Ha Ha!!
Check her out sort of playing and an accidental rolling over, too!
Her hood kept falling over her eyes and...
she kept kicking off her slippers!
This morning Matt was singing and dancing with Kaitlynn which they do often! You can tell how much she loves her daddy from these pictures. 
"Oh Dad, you're pretty funny!" At least that's what she thinks now. I have a feeling she will be thoroughly embarrassed in the future!
Dana found a play gym at a garage sale and told me that Courtney loves it. I happened to find one just like it at a garage sale this past weekend and of course Kaitlynn loves hers, too! I guess it makes sense that these BFF's would love the same thing. Ha Ha!!
Check her out sort of playing and an accidental rolling over, too!
2 comments:
What cute pictures and video!! I miss her sooo much. She looks like such a big girl playing on her play gym. Can't wait to see you all in a few days!
-Aunt Annie
Meghan, you capture the BEST pictures!!! And videos!!! You should open up a part-time baby photo business and get rich. You can tell Kaitlynn already has Matt wrapped around her tiny little finger -- which is as it's supposed to be with fathers and their daughters. I can stil remember to the day when Annie totally wrapped me around her little finger. Of coarse, I also remember the exact day when Matthew did the same thing to me. Kids just know how to do that. You'll have to get Matt to take lots of picture of Kaitlynn and her Mom too, 'cause we know how much she and her Mommy love each other. Thanks again for sharing the pictures. Can't tell you how much I love them, and copy every one so I can see them over and over. See you soon. Grandpa Ken
Post a Comment