Kaitlynn got to experience her first ride on Tucker's back yesterday afternoon! Here are a couple of pictures and a video of her fun ride. I apologize for my giggling through the whole thing and also for my dear husband at the end of it!
I think Tucker is thinking "If only I could get out that door..."I hope you enjoy!
You can also enjoy Kaitlynn "cooing" while in her swing. Hopefully you don't get too dizzy!
Wearing Mommy's shades...just gotta love it!
4 comments:
I love the pics of Kaitlynn on Tucker! She is getting so big!! I miss her!!
Love,
Sarah!
I would like to know who had the most fun with the dog ride - Kaitlynn & Tucker OR Mom and Dad!!! I think the latter two might have enjoyed it the most. Pretty funny!! Love you,
Grandma Cindy
ummm...could you at least mention that together we made over $600 at our last show. That would make me feel better! Dan and I laughed at the dog riding - so cute!
Loved the dog-ride. I wanna turn next time I visit:) I also loved the video with Kaitlynn in her swing...it sounded like her and Tucker were having a conversation back and forth, haha! Can't wait to see you all!!
-Aunt Annie
Post a Comment