Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Months Old!

Our little darlin' in 8 months old today. She also left me with the most amazing wave "good-bye" this morning when I dropped her off at Kathy's. We almost didn't believe it at first but then she did it 3 more times before I actually made it out the door. Each time I would wave at her and then she'd do it back. She also did it when Joanne dropped of Emma a little bit later. It just made my day! She is growing and changing so much every day it seems.

Here she was last night on her 8 month birthday! Don't you just love that polka dot turtle neck??
She keeps practicing the "real" way to crawl. I think she's started to realize that this way just might be easier then dragging her legs around in the army crawl!
Caught mid smile! Hee hee!
The other day she ended up not having a pacifier ALL day at Kathy's. Even though she was in a pretty good mood all day, she just couldn't quite feel that comfort she's used to and therefore she only napped for 20 min. the whole day. When we got home I changed her diaper, gave her a pacifier and laid her in her crib. Once I was done changing my clothes thos is how I found her...knees up, socks off, arms in the air, sleeping and cuddling with her socks!!

2 weeks ago Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. Kaitlynn got to go shopping with Grammy and all of her Great Aunts and Great Grandma, too during their annual KC Christmas shopping trip. Thankfully mommy has trained her to be a wonderful shopper so you can pretty much take her anywhere! Her Great Grandma Wiese got her this adorable hat.
I think Grandpa Ken likes it, too!

Here is a video of her eating a biter biscuit the other night. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlynn looked adorable for Halloween! I can't believe she can wave goodbye....she is growing up so fast. I'm so excited that I finally get to see her in a month:) Have a good weekend. Love you all!!!

xoxoxo
Aunt Annie

Mommy K said...

Adorable little girl...hey, I need your e-mail address to add you to my safe blog list.
=) Katie

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dana said...

Now the girls can crawl together! I didn't think she'd ever crawl and then just did it one day! Love the dots!