Last week I attempted to do a little photo shoot with Kaitlynn right before she went to bed. This obviously wasn't the ideal time but I did end up getting a couple of cute shots for our Christmas cards. Her spitting up is getting bad again so as you can tell the white fur lasted all of 5 min. before it had a lovely orange stain. Oh well! I cropped the pictures and made them black and white so you can't see it.She is now waving all the time but still prefers to "army crawl" everywhere. She is getting on her knees a little bit more but then goes right back down to her tummy. I have some cute pictures from Thanksgiving last week that I'll have to put up when I have more time.



2 comments:
Where did you get that outfit?!! Too cute! I need to do a Christmas photo shoot, too for the card...but it may not happen! I understand about the orange spit up - it's gross adn hard to get out!!
Oh my goodness, Kaitlynn looks so cute in that outfit! I have already started counting down the days until I get to see her:):) Glad you had a good holiday weekend.
XOXO
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment