Alright, I know this is completely out of order but this blog is being difficult at the moment so I'll have to fix it later. There are some pictures of us attempting to take a picture of Kaitlynn's babysitter, Kathy and all of the kids. You can see it went well. Ha ha! There is also a picture of Kaitlynn and I that is supposed to go down with our dinner date with the girls.



Thursday night Kaitlynn and I met Lindsey, Dana and Courtney for dinner at Corner Cafe. Kaitlynn was a little grouchy because it was close to her bed time but we had a good time catching up a little bit! We've decided we need to make this a monthly event.

Here are the big girls sitting beside each other! in their high chairs.

They both had more fun with the gift bag then their gifts!

Hmmm...what is it?

Kaitlynn loves her tag blanket so much that she thought Courtney should have one too!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pics - I wasn't able to get any that night. And we do need to make it monthly!!
Post a Comment