Alright...I know I am way overdue on updating this. I'll give you a brief update on what all Kaitlynn has been doing lately and I think you'll see how busy we've been!
10 1/2 Months old:
-Crawling EVERYWHERE!
-Pulling up to stand on anything that she possibly can
-Waving Bye Bye
-Clapping
-She talks and chatters all the time (I wonder who she gets that from!?!)
-After a lot of hard work (and sleepless nights!) the last couple of weeks she now has 6 teeth
4 on top and 2 on the bottom
-2 weeks ago while Grammy and Grandpa Sewing were visiting she broke out in an awful rash and was so uncomfortable we almost took her to the emergency room that Friday night. Thankfully after a small dose of Benadryl she was able to settle down and sleep all night
-She loves it when Daddy hangs her upside down and getting tickled!
-She is "dancing" every time she hears music and sometimes the music must just be playing in her head! It's really more of a head bop! I need to try to get it on video...pretty darn cute!
-Last week she had her first official ear infection after a couple of pretty scary days of fevers. I guess we should be thankful that it took 10 months before she had one.
-Grandma and Grandpa Hardie, Ryan and Sarah came to visit last weekend. They helped us paint our kitchen. We're still getting used to the color but we do love it! During all the commotion of painting, etc. the gate across the top of our steps didn't get put back on and Ms. Kaitlynn managed to roll ALL the way down. Thankfully, other than a little bump on her head she was ok. I think it "hurt" mommy and daddy more then her!
Here she is with Grandpa Ken. She loves him but he has to take off his hat and glasses when he holds her. Otherwise she just stares at him the whole time!
Doesn't she look cute in Uncle Ryan's hat?? It's the Cubs of corse!

This was right before Grandma and Grandpa left to go back to Iowa. You can kind of see the new kitchen color behind them. I'll have to post pictures of that later.

A few weeks ago all 3 of my favorite people were snuggling on the couch together!
One night we went over to Dana and Dan's house. This was the first time that the girls were big enough to kind of interact together. They had a fun time playing with Courtney's new kitchen!

Ms. Kaitlynn was a little grouchy that evening so we let her have her pacifier. Then the game of the night was Courtney following her around trying to get the pacifier. This happened to be one of the attempts that worked!!
Too cute!
Kaitlynn loved to taste all of Courtney's fun books and toys. They were delicious!
10 1/2 Months old:
-Crawling EVERYWHERE!
-Pulling up to stand on anything that she possibly can
-Waving Bye Bye
-Clapping
-She talks and chatters all the time (I wonder who she gets that from!?!)
-After a lot of hard work (and sleepless nights!) the last couple of weeks she now has 6 teeth
4 on top and 2 on the bottom
-2 weeks ago while Grammy and Grandpa Sewing were visiting she broke out in an awful rash and was so uncomfortable we almost took her to the emergency room that Friday night. Thankfully after a small dose of Benadryl she was able to settle down and sleep all night
-She loves it when Daddy hangs her upside down and getting tickled!
-She is "dancing" every time she hears music and sometimes the music must just be playing in her head! It's really more of a head bop! I need to try to get it on video...pretty darn cute!
-Last week she had her first official ear infection after a couple of pretty scary days of fevers. I guess we should be thankful that it took 10 months before she had one.
-Grandma and Grandpa Hardie, Ryan and Sarah came to visit last weekend. They helped us paint our kitchen. We're still getting used to the color but we do love it! During all the commotion of painting, etc. the gate across the top of our steps didn't get put back on and Ms. Kaitlynn managed to roll ALL the way down. Thankfully, other than a little bump on her head she was ok. I think it "hurt" mommy and daddy more then her!
Here she is with Grandpa Ken. She loves him but he has to take off his hat and glasses when he holds her. Otherwise she just stares at him the whole time!
Doesn't she look cute in Uncle Ryan's hat?? It's the Cubs of corse!
This was right before Grandma and Grandpa left to go back to Iowa. You can kind of see the new kitchen color behind them. I'll have to post pictures of that later.
A few weeks ago all 3 of my favorite people were snuggling on the couch together!One night we went over to Dana and Dan's house. This was the first time that the girls were big enough to kind of interact together. They had a fun time playing with Courtney's new kitchen!

Ms. Kaitlynn was a little grouchy that evening so we let her have her pacifier. Then the game of the night was Courtney following her around trying to get the pacifier. This happened to be one of the attempts that worked!!
Too cute!
Kaitlynn loved to taste all of Courtney's fun books and toys. They were delicious!
2 comments:
I can't believe she is doing so much! What a busy little girl:) Wow, I'm even more shocked it's almost been a year since she was born!!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me!
XOXO
Aunt Annie
I love the pic with Kaitlynn and Courtney almost getting her pacifier in her mouth. That is too cute and great timing!
Post a Comment