Here a couple of adorable videos that I took yesterday and tonight. You can definitely see her new cheezy smile! We are just having so much fun with her every day. Although, as she's learning new things she is also quickly learning how to get into trouble! For example: I've now learned to not leave her in a room by herself for
any amount of time. In a matter of 2 minutes she managed to crawl to the other side of her room, pull up on a little table and somehow got down a little bracelet her nurse made her at the hospital. It had Kaitlynn Nicole spelled out in little beads. Let's just say that there are only 4 letters left! I'm pretty sure she ate some, Tucker also helped himself to a few and the rest may have fallen down the heat register!
Here are the letters I made for Joanne and Jarred's new baby, Olivia! She's due on May 3rd and I can't wait for her to be born! It's not the best picture but I think they turned out pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment