Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Snow Day/Santa/Presents

We had our first Snow Day today which meant I got to spend the whole day home with Miss Kaitlynn. We have had a wonderful time and the day isn't even over yet! She helped me wrap some gifts, we watched Elmo's World, went outside to walk in the snow for the first time, had some cookies and milk...Here she is all ready to go outside. It took us quite a while to get all this gear on but she was excited about every part and kept saying "ooh boots, ooh hat"
She fell down and couldn't get back up!

I found some sticker books for a couple of her little friends and she helped me wrap them Sunday evening. She was so interested in everything little thing I did. Matt commented that he thinks she'll like to do crafts with me some day...hopefully he's right!
Last Sunday we went to Bass Pro Shop to get Kaitlynn's picture taken with Santa. The best part is that it's completely FREE! She's not scared off too much so we figured she'd do okay but we still weren't sure. The picture they took actually has her looking at the camera but this is the one I took. She gets so excited now when we talk about Santa! She also can say "ho ho ho....mistmas"
Waiting in line to see Santa
This is her "cheese" face
I actually caught an adorable smile on camera!
Before we got ready for church on Sunday she wanted to try on her new gloves. She chose a pink one and a black one and then didn't want to take them off even when she wanted to read a book!
Taking her puppy for a little walk around the house. It was too snowy out so she opted to do the walk indoors today!
This is how you know Kaitlynn is ready for nap time. She had hauled over her baby (bah bah), pillow (lillow) and had her blankie (gigi). For some reason she was sitting in a box, too! We went to bed shortly after this picture was taken!

Here are pictures for Ashley! Dana and I hope you like these centerpieces and pew decorations. If there's anything you want changed just let me know! The wedding will be here SOON!


1 comment:

Annie said...

I've looked at the new pics 10 times already but forgot to leave a comment! I can't believe how big Kaitlynn is getting (I know I always say that:) And look at that hair! It's getting pretty long in the back. I'm almost positive our baby will be hairless, so you'll have to share your tricks with me. Or who knows, maybe she'll have thick lucious red hair like my mom has been dreaming about, haha! Doubt it tho. Sounds like Kaitlynn might need her snowsuit again this week with the snow storm. Stay safe!! See you in a few days:)