Yesterday were out running errands and she said "Mommy pray" I asked her if she wanted to say a prayer and she said "yeah". So, I turned off the music and as she had her hands folded over her eyes I said a prayer. Then she said "Amen...I pray Mommy" I said "Do you want to pray, too?" She said "Yeah" and folded her hands over her eyes again and sat there for a couple of seconds. It was such a precious moment!
She is also obsessed with birds right now and we see LOTS of them on the way to her babysitters house every morning. The entire 12 min. drive I here "Where birds go mama? Where birds go mama? Bye bye birds. Where birds go mama?..." You get the idea! I try to change up my responses to where the birds are going to make it a little more entertaining for me!!
Yesterday I was taking pictures of the diaper cakes I had made (see pictures below) and Kaitlynn was doing puzzles in her high chair. She kept saying "Me cheese, mommy" So I took her picture, too!

Here are some pictures of her time with Daddy the last couple of weeks. He still keeps her one day a week when his schedule allows it. Apparently there is lots of cute snuggly sleeping time...
and moments that look like this!


Here they are sleeping a couple of night ago. I thought it was hilarious that both of their mouths are open the same amount!
When we got the call that Annie and Jake were on the way to the hospital to deliver baby Abby, we put Kaitlynn's "I'm gonna be a big cousin" shirt. We had made it last summer and Annie held her up to announce to the family that she was pregnant. Last summer this shirt hung down past Kaitlynn's knees!
Look how big she's getting!

I kept bending down to take the picture and every time I would do that she would bend down, too! She of course thought it was hilarious!
Here's our new kitchen table...we LOVE it! We also discovered yesterday that crayons do wash off of it. Always good information to know!

These are a few diaper cakes I made this weekend for shower gifts and one that a staff member at my school "ordered" from me. I think they turned out pretty good!


Here are some pictures of her time with Daddy the last couple of weeks. He still keeps her one day a week when his schedule allows it. Apparently there is lots of cute snuggly sleeping time...
Here's our new kitchen table...we LOVE it! We also discovered yesterday that crayons do wash off of it. Always good information to know!
These are a few diaper cakes I made this weekend for shower gifts and one that a staff member at my school "ordered" from me. I think they turned out pretty good!
2 comments:
How cute!!! I love the pictures of Kaitlynn. Especially the ones of her in her boots, no pants and a hat...too funny! Can I say again I LOVE the diaper cakes and I love your new table!! Well I guess I just love everything haha:)
Love,
Aunt Sarah :)
Very cute diaper cakes! Abby can't wait to see her Aunt Meghan in a few days! Kaitlynn is growing so fast it's crazy...reminds me to savor every little thing with Abby b/c it goes so fast!
xoxo,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment