Then Kaitlynn helped us announce the news to Mark, Diane, Grandma, Grandad and the rest of that crew this past weekend! This is the same shirt she wore when Annie and Jake announced that they were pregnant last summer. It fits her much better now!
Kaitlynn and I went up to Iowa last weekend because Annie and Abby were in town. We were able to come up Thursday evening after I got done at summer school and had 3 full days with everyone. We had such a nice time even though poor Kaitlynn was sick. More about that later...
On Friday, Annie and I took Kaitlynn, Abby and Asha over to the Children's Museum. Kaitlynn was not in the best mood, but they all still had a great time!
We painted their faces
I had noticed that Kaitlynn's 2 year molars were starting to come in last Monday. She started to run a fever and was not sleeping or eating well that whole week. We attributed it all to her teeth coming in. I debated on taking her to the doctor before we left town on Thursday, but it just seemed like she had a cold so I decided to go ahead and take her without getting anything checked out. It turns out that might not have been the best choice. By Sunday I knew we needed to get her in to the doctor ASAP. Matt took her Monday morning and she ended up have an ear infection and upper respiratory infection. Poor thing! We've been doing breathing treatments 4 times a day, along with an inhaler (which she HATES!) and an antibiotic. Her coughing is getting much better so we're hoping to only have to do the treatments for a couple more days.
Here she is this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment