My birthday was on Sunday so we went to play at a park and get ice cream when Matt got home from work that evening. I can't think of 2 other people I'd rather spend time with!
Here she's saying "I wearin' daddy's poweece glasses!"
Weeee!!
Yummy ice cream

We went out to get ice cream for my birthday. Kaitlynn got to finally have her first ice cream cone!
We thought she'd like to see a motorcycle up close and personal because she's so obsessed with them while we're driving...
we were wrong!
She has started playing pretend with her feet while we're driving. One morning it was a puppy. She was saying "Hi puppy, what doin' puppy, you okay puppy? It's okay puppy, I wuv you puppy!"
It has also been her baby. She was hugging her foot, singing to it and even giving it some "mooches" She kept saying "I wuv you baby, oh, did I hit you baby? I sorry baby!"
We went over to a friend's house for dinner the other night. It was so much fun to meet their new baby girl and to catch up with each other. Kaitlynn loved their tree swing.

She thought the hammock was pretty awesome, too!
Matt watched Kaitlynn today and said she wanted to go outside and ride her bike ALL day long, but it kept raining off and on. We made sure to go out for a while after dinner.
She's always moving so it's hard to get a good shot!

It was very sunny on the drive way so we went to run around the back yard for a while. As we were coming inside I happened to see this gigantic frog sitting next to our deck steps. I zoomed in for this picture so it's not quite as big as it looks here, but it was pretty big. It's feet were HUGE! Kaitlynn was scared to death as you can witness for yourself in the videos below!

Warning: I was holding a screaming toddler while trying to video tape so if you get motion sickness I don't advise watching! No 2 year olds were actually harmed in this video although it may sound like it
Here she is clinging to Matt when we came back inside. The poor girl will probably never want to go outside again!

Note: Matt safely carried the frog with Kaitlynn's plastic shovel to the other side of the fence. We were afraid Tucker would discover it and we didn't want it to get killed. Hopefully it will stay there!
It has also been her baby. She was hugging her foot, singing to it and even giving it some "mooches" She kept saying "I wuv you baby, oh, did I hit you baby? I sorry baby!"
We went over to a friend's house for dinner the other night. It was so much fun to meet their new baby girl and to catch up with each other. Kaitlynn loved their tree swing.
It was very sunny on the drive way so we went to run around the back yard for a while. As we were coming inside I happened to see this gigantic frog sitting next to our deck steps. I zoomed in for this picture so it's not quite as big as it looks here, but it was pretty big. It's feet were HUGE! Kaitlynn was scared to death as you can witness for yourself in the videos below!
Warning: I was holding a screaming toddler while trying to video tape so if you get motion sickness I don't advise watching! No 2 year olds were actually harmed in this video although it may sound like it
Here she is clinging to Matt when we came back inside. The poor girl will probably never want to go outside again!
Publish Post
No comments:
Post a Comment