Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dora Party

My friend Dana invited 3 of Courtney's friends to come over for a Dora party last week just for the fun of it. She's so creative and the girls had a great time! There were four, 2 year old so the girls had so much fun!

The first activity was to decorate some Dora glasses.

Dana even made the girls maps just like on the Dora show. They each had one in their back packs along with some other "tools" to help them get to the treasure.
Getting ready to go outside with their back packs.
We're all ready for our adventure!
Here they are listening to the Dora music.



Showing off her beautiful glasses!

The first stop was running through the trees.


The second stop on their map was to water the garden.
Then they went to the troll bridge. They fed the troll some "food" from their backpacks so he would let them cross.
The last stop was to the play house. Then we went in for some lunch!
Dan put on Dora for the girls to lunch while we made the pizzas. The other 3 girls were immediately glued to the tv. Kaitlynn on the other hand could really care less. She did want to climb up for the picture, though!
They each had their own mini cheese pizza.
Yesterday Kaitlynn woke up from her nap and decided to get out of her crib on her own. The thud was so loud when she fell out I swear the whole house shook. I was terrified as I went in to get her but was so relieved to see that she was at least standing up so I knew nothing major was broken. Thankfully she only ended up with a bruise on her cheek and leg. Needless to say, as soon as Matt got home we transferred her crib into a toddler bed. I also ran out and got a guard rail so she wouldn't fall out of this bed, too! Here she is trying it out after I put the rail on.

Here is a cute video of Kaitlynn dancing while she sang her ABC's. I was trying to be sneaky so she wouldn't see me but as you can see, that didn't last too long!

No comments: