Matt and I just had an appt. with the perinatologist (specialist for babies) yesterday. At my last ultrasound they thought the umbilical cord only had 2 vessels and it's supposed to have 3. This can possibly cause heart and/or kidney problems. After stressing about it for a few weeks we found out that the cord actually has 3 vessels which is normal and she looked great! She is measuring right at 21 weeks which is perfect! We are so blessed and thankful for our little miracle.
A couple of people said they were having problems leaving comments. I just changed the setting so that anyone can leave a comment and you don't have to be a registered user. Hopefully that will make things easier! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tarzan the Musical
9 months ago
2 comments:
Of course she is perfect! She is the perfect little Granddaughter of Grandpa Rex and Grandpa Ken,(oh yeah, and Grandma Cindy and Grandma Jean, too)who have every intention of spoiling her from day one! :-)
--Grandpa Ken
I think "day one" came and went flying by a long time ago. I still say Little Miss Sewing will receive more gifts at Christmas than any of the rest of us!!!
How's that for a name - Little Miss Sewing?? We can call her Missy or Missie. Well it was a thought :)
Grandpa Rex
Post a Comment