Matt and I went and registered the other night at Babies R Us!! We picked out all the big stuff together and then I went back with my friend Joanne later to choose the bottles, etc. Those little things can be so overwhelming when you're not really sure what you will need. Her and Emma were a huge help!
We are also going to register for a few things at Target since their isn't a Babies R Us close to some people. We still need to do that sometime. It sure makes it all seem more real once we actually picked out things that we will have in OUR house for OUR baby!
Just this past week I have really been feeling her move around. It's such an awesome feeling to know that she's just hanging out in there and goes along with me wherever I go!
We have another doctor's appt. on Friday morning. I'll update again after that. I think pretty soon I'll start going every 2 weeks for my appointments.
Tarzan the Musical
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment