My doctor appointment went great yesterday! Her heartbeat was around 140 bpm. I've now gained 13 pounds total. I don't think that's too bad considering my goal was to stay around 20-25 total. Hopefully I can keep close to that in the next 3 months. When my doctor measured my stomach she said "Wow...you've really had a growth spurt this month!" I completely agree with that statement. Matt and I were laughing last night because he gave me a hug when he got home and now my stomach hits him first!
I got my orange drink for my glucose test which checks to see if I've developed gestational diabetes. I am going to a lab to do that after Christmas because they always have such a hard time drawing my blood. There is only a short amount of time that they can draw my blood after I drink the orange stuff or I have to do it all over again another day. I'm hoping they'll be able to get it in time!
I'm going to enjoy some sweets and treats during Christmas just in case I have to change my diet after the test. Hopefully I'll be okay, though.
I can't believe I'll be 25 weeks on Monday. Only 15 more weeks until my due date!
Tarzan the Musical
9 months ago
1 comment:
I'am so glad everything is going good! Can't wait to see you guys next week! Take care.
Sarah :)
Post a Comment