Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Bumbo

Here's Kaitlynn sitting in her new bumbo seat. We got a blue color just in case she has a little brother some day. We decided that the poor guy will already have to use lots of "girly" things! Kaitlynn told me that she didn't care if it was purple or blue!
Here she is kind of playing in her new seat!


I have always been concerned about having a child who sucks their thumb like some of the 2nd and 3rd graders that have been in my class who STILL suck their thumb all day long. I swore that I would have Kaitlynn use a pacifier because that would be easier to get rid of. Well...instead we've ended up with a WHOLE HAND sucker! I'm not sure what's worse!!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I have to say that our Bumbo chair is probably one of my favorite things. I am sure you will enjoy yours.

She is a cutie!

dana said...

Courtney and I just watched the video and she leaned forward and was trying to talk to Kaitlynn as we watched!