Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh...THE THUMB!!!

Kaitlynn has now officially discovered her thumb. I swore I would NOT let this happen but I'm not exactly sure how to stop it! The good news is that she does take a pacifier and so we've just been trying to use that more often, but in an emergency she always has her hand and fingers to fall back on.

I left Kaitlynn sitting on the couch the other day while I ran to clean out a couple of bottles in the kitchen. She usually likes to just sit there and watch the fan. She has really started to put everything in her mouth lately and when I went back in there this is what I found...Yum...this pillow is delicious!
What Mom? Haven't you sucked on pillow before, too??
Oh come on...it tastes so good!
See...I'll show you. It really isn't that bad!


Tucker LOVES to be everywhere that Kaitlynn and I are so he decided to join us while we played the other day. I guess he thought that her play mat seemed like a good place to take a little nap! I have her sitting in her Boppy pillow while I type this and this is what I'm looking at.

How sweet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see her this weekend!!! She is so adorable! I love her chubby cheeks!! Have a safe trip and we will see you guys tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

sorry I forgot to say who it was again! It's Sarah :)

Meghan said...

Oh Sarah! You crack me up! We can't wait to see you guys either!

dana said...

Do I see a tiny mullet starting in the back? Courtney's hair in the back is comical as well since it is a little long all over, but all rubbed off in the middle!

Meghan said...

Ha ha! It is actually more like a rat tail!