On Friday morning I stopped in St. Joe and picked Ryan and Sarah up and we all drove up to my grandparents house in Iowa. Unfortunately Matt had to work so I was happy to have someone to sit in the back of the car with Kaitlynn. She did such a good job the whole weekend. I was very proud of her!

Happy 4th of July everybody!

In Massena the parade gores right in front of their house. Here is the crew sitting in the yard!

Here is Kaitlynn napping during the WHOLE parade with Grandma Cindy...

and Grandpa Rex!

Here come the tractors!


Brother and sister

Meg and Sarah

Ryan and Sarah


Of course we had to get a thumb sucking picture, too!

Sitting outside with Aunt Diane

What in the world is this bow on my head??

I may be a bad mom but I think these crying pictures are cute!

Mom...Seriously stop taking my picture

I'm sure she will hate this picture someday but I think it's hilarious! She always makes this face when she's trying to sit up or move around.

So sweet!

Oh man...it's been a long day

Hanging out with Great-Grandma Clouse on Saturday

Check out those big blue eyes!

Naptime with Uncle Ryan who has now nicknamed her "Linney"

Kaitlynn got to meet her Great-Great Grandad Loren for the first time! He held his arms out right away to hold her. I can't believe he's going to be 99 next week.

Someone made the comment that she was looking right at his glasses and that she must be able to see her reflection. Grandad's comment was "Well at least someone can see out of these things because I sure can't!"

5 generations!

On Sunday we met Ken and Jean for lunch after church. Kaitlynn cried most of the time I was at their house the night before but she was much happier today!


Nap time with the thumb

We had a wonderful weekend and it was so much fun to get to see everyone!
4 comments:
We had soooo much fun with you guys this last weekend!!! You sure do have a sweet little girl! Hope to see you guys again soon.....by the way this is Sarah....I didn't forget this time! :)
She is such a cute girl! She is getting so big too. I love it when their personalities start to show through....
I'm just lovin' your blog. But then, of course, I love the people in it. What an adorable baby girl!!! You all are so blessed.
Hi Meghan!
Thanks for your note on my blog! :)
You're little girl is adorable!!! So sweet...
I know, can't believe we are OLD! I still think from time to time about that crazy weekend we spent in conflict resolution...usually when I'm about ready to let my pregnancy rage ROAR! :)
Good to hear from you!
Emily
Post a Comment