Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hardie Visit

A couple of weeks ago Kaitlynn and I went up to St. Joe to church with Ryan and Sarah. My Mom and Dad were visiting, too! We came back and had a little cook out for lunch.
I love my Uncle Ryan

I LOVE this one of her looking out the window
Snuggling with Grandma Hardie
Walking around in her cute dress Grammy Sewing gave her.

Ryan and Sarah (with help from others) have been working really hard on re-painting their kitchen cabinets. I think they are turning out great! They are going to eventually get new floor and counter tops which will make a HUGE difference!
Hanging out with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Sarah
After lunch it was getting close to her nap time as I'm sure you can tell! If this girl is tired she sure doesn't hide it from anyone. We're so thankful for our good sleeper.

After her nap she was ready to play and get some "smooches" from Jersie
More help in the kitchen!

No comments: