Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Babyistter

Kaitlynn started at her new babysitter, Jennifer's house full time this week. I think that it helped that she is older this year because she has so much fun playing the Braeden, Emily and Kaden. They are all between 1-2 years old and have a great time together! I am so thankful to have a job that allows me to be home at least 3 months out of the year with her but it's hard to adjust back to the "real world'! She seems to have adjusted better than me. By Thursday she walked to the door and said "Bye Mama"!

Braeden came over to play a couple of times this summer while Jennifer went to the dentist. Here are a couple of pictures of the two cuties playing together!
CHEESE! She now has 12 teeth and has 4 more coming in. Are we done then?? I sure hope so for a while!

No comments: