Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kansas City Royals

Matt had the fun opportunity a few weeks ago to help present the flag at the Kansas City Royals baseball game. There were two Lee's Summit officers and 2 fire fighters. He was quite excited to say the least! It also happened to be the first night the new Hall of Fame opened so there were lots of Hall of Fame players there, as well. He got to stand in front of the KC dugout for quite a while before the game and got a close-up of several KC players!

I was lucky enough to also go to the game and watch him. They gave each of the guys a free ticket and one of the other officers didn't want to stay so I got his ticket! We had a great night out together and the weather was amazing!






The night before the game Matt was rounding up all of his Honor Guard "stuff" and Kaitlynn tried on his hat. Very cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the updates! Kaitlynn looks older every time I see a new picture. I can't wait to see her again:) And yay Matt for your night at the Royals! Take care!

xoxo
Aunt Annie