I went back to see Dr. Cobbinah again today and she said that she thinks the baby will be on the bigger side, but not too big. Which is still not really what I wanted to hear! She said that if I haven't had her yet that they will induce me on March 31st. It's only a day before my due date, but at least we will know that we'll have a baby by then for sure. With Dana having her baby on Monday I was feeling like I have forever before we can have our baby, but now I feel like there is an end in sight! Even though I'm getting very frustrated with my swollen feet and ankles I am going to try my best in the next few weeks to enjoy being pregnant and feeling her move around. My goal is still to have her during my spring break around March 19th-20th. I'm hoping if I keep telling myself and Kaitlynn that is when we want to meet her that she will listen...I have a feeling she's going to be a lot more stubborn than that, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment