I went to see Dr. Cobbinah yesterday and I didn't really find out much! I told her that I had contractions off and on Tuesday and Wednesday and she said that was normal. She has my induction all set up for March 31st if we don't have a baby yet. She is going to be out of town all this next week so I'm actually hoping I don't have her then because I'd have to have another doctor.
I have had NO contractions or anything since Wednesday so I'd really rather hold out as close to the 31st as possible because then I'll only have to go back to school for 3 weeks at the end of the year. If I have her this week or next I'll have to do 4 weeks. I am so excited to meet her so it honestly doesn't matter when she comes at this point.
We're just getting so excited and I'm REALLY looking forward to having the next 8 days off for spring break to finish up baby stuff and most of all to be able to take naps and sit down when I want to without a room full of 8 year olds constantly wanting my attention!
Tarzan the Musical
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment