Sunday, March 9, 2008

37 weeks/Dinner at the Lee's

Matt and I went over to Jo and Jarred's Saturday night for Jarred's famous enchiladas.
They were very yummy! Check out that HUGE 37 week belly!

Emma loves to touch my belly and talk to baby Kaitlynn. Last night she was saying
"Come out baby, come out baby!" It was really cute! She even gave Kaitlynn and
hug and kiss before we left!
We had a great time playing the Wii and with Emma. Her and
Matt have been good buddies lately!

I guess we are just in waiting mode now. One of my best friends, Dana is having her baby tomorrow. Yay!!! She getting induced at 6:00 am. so I'm hoping she will have had her so I can go up tomorrow night to visit. We can't wait to meet Courtney and Kaitlynn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan your belly is cute and ready to pop!! :)

Anonymous said...

opps I always forget to write my name....this is Sarah by the way not some creep calling your belly cute..haha!