Monday, March 3, 2008

Pedicures/36 Week Update/Shower #4

Some of the teachers at my school decided it would be fun to go get pedicures done before Kristi and I have our babies. We did that on Sunday and it was so relaxing!

They even had a cake for us with our names spelled wrong!

Comparing our bellies!
Last Thursday I had my 4th and final shower at my school. We finally have pretty much everything we need!A bunch of the teachers even went together and bought our stroller. I was shocked! Matt has it all put together and ready to go!

I went this weekend to buy the rest of our items with gift cards that we had and I even put the swing together all by myself. Hopefully it won't fall apart when we put her in it!

I had an ultrasound done today and at first she said that she weighs 7 lbs. 4 oz. and my response was "RIGHT NOW!" Then she measured again later and the average of those came out to about 6 lbs. 13 oz. Obviously this is still just an estimate, but I don't think she's going to be teeny tiny. She said that she has short legs and a round body. In fact, the ultrasound tech lovingly called her a butterball turkey. I see my doctor on Wednesday so we'll see what she says.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see her!!! I keep having dreams about her. In the last one she had tons of dark black hair, a round little Sewing face, and a tooth(?)...very bizarre but wow was she cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way the "anonymous" was from Aunt Annie:)