We had a wonderful trip up to Iowa to spend Christmas with our families. Of course we took Tucker along, but there might not be room for him next year with all the baby stuff!

Here he is hanging out with Grandpa Ken after we opened gifts!

One afternoon we were all taking a nap and when Tucker woke up he still had the blanket on him. He walked around for quite a while before he realized it was still on his back!

Unfortunately we only ended up getting pictures taken of the silly dog. I really wanted one of Matt and I with my growing belly, but we kept forgetting to do it. We'll have to take one soon.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment