Monday, April 21, 2008

1 month/Friends/Pictures

I absolutely can't believe that Kaitlynn is already 1 month old. Wow! The time has flown by. We went for her 1 month check-up today and my guess was that she weighs around 8 lbs. but she flew past that and is actually 8 lbs. 11.5 ounces!! Her weight is in the 25th percentile and she has only grown from 19 inches to 20 1/4 inches. She's in the 10-25th percentile for that. Although, her head size is in the 50th percentile. So...she may be small everywhere but she has a HUGE brain in her head!

She's definitely filling out and the doctor said to just feed her whenever she acts hungry at this point. That girl does love her food!

Here she is in her stylin' outfit. This was the very first outfit I ever bought her on the day we found out we were having a girl!
Check out the crossed feet as usual!

This was what her hair looked like the other morning when I got up with her. The picture doesn't really do it justice. It was sticking out everywhere!

Last Friday a couple of teachers I work with came over with their kids for pizza. Lisa's girls loved to hold and help take care of Kaitlynn. They were even more excited when they found out that Kristi was bringing over Brock and Drake. There were babies everywhere! Drake was born about 2 weeks after Kaitlynn.
Here she is with her first boyfriend!Look at how much longer Drake is then Kaitlynn. He's even 2 weeks younger!
Here's Maggie helping out
Luci even got to feed her once! I wish I had their help everyday.

Here are the girls after Courtney's blessing yesterday. Can't you just see it in Courtney's face-she's saying..."Somebody please feed me!"

We had Kaitlynn's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and we went on Saturday to pick them out. We couldn't believe how great they turned out! It was just about impossible to choose. They are at www.abundantmoments.com and then click on on-line viewing, portraits and our name. You can even order some for yourself if you want!!

No comments: